In this role, you would be responsible for providing product support to all departments within the business. This includes help and guidance with standard products for Installation and Assembly operatives. The position will work closely with Design Engineers from new product development (NPD) for the continuous improvement and development of the standard product range.
- Develop full product knowledge throughout the company range.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Develop knowledge of glazing systems and practices.
- Strive to continuously improve products by contributing ideas and designs to the team and subsequent development as required.
- Support the development team when required with the manufacture of prototypes.
- To be involved in mechanical product testing and fault-finding during development and on existing products.
- To assist with authoring and maintenance of all technical literature including work instructions, drawings, procedures and data sheets.
- Assist with the training of production operatives on new and existing products and ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered too.
- Liaise with clients where necessary to discuss design/technical queries
- Other tasks as reasonably required
If you wish to know more about this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£23,000 to £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
About Glazing Vision Ltd
Glazing Vision are a UK manufacturer of rooflight products based in Diss, Norfolk