About the employer
Infotex a full service digital marketing agency operate out of 3 permanent offices in Woodbridge Suffolk, West London and West Sussex. Known as a flexible digital agency with nearly 20 years’ experience helping ambitious business’s leverage their digital potential nationwide and beyond. Forget one size fits all agency packages, we know no two situations are ever the same.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
The successful applicant will join the Production team and assist in all areas of a website project. This will include:
- Attending meetings and conference calls with the Project Manager during the specification process
- Helping the Project Manager in writing specifications and producing Gant charts
- Attending team meetings to discuss the project detail and learning our production processes using SCRUM methodology
- Assisting in content loading
- Assisting in testing websites
- Answering the phone and transferring calls
They will also spend time with other departments within the company, including Digital Marketing and Customer Services, this will help to grow their knowledge and develop skills in other areas.
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/12/2018
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.