Applications for this role are now closed.
Affinity is a line of business (LOB) within Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) that supports clients to develop ancillary revenues through targeted solutions that help reduce costs, create differentiation, and improve customer retention and satisfaction rates. This is a high focus area of the Willis Towers Watson business with huge potential and challenging targets.
Currently Affinity is delivered through a variety of platforms and solutions however our global implementation team focuses on the delivery of our bespoke, proprietary system, Affinity Technology Platform (ATP). Implementations occur across geographies – Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America – and these are managed by the Global Portfolio Manager and her team. The Portfolio Analyst will support the Global Portfolio Manager in collating and analysing the portfolio information, keeping things on track and aligned to our governance framework and project lifecycles.
Reporting directly to the Global Portfolio Manager, this is a role for a personable, high energy Portfolio Analyst, with strong analysis skills and excellent interpersonal skills. This role requires the candidate to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across geographies – Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America – in a matrix environment.The Role
*** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year***
Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 31 March 2020
The Portfolio Analyst is required to perform the following:
- Ensuring that the correct process is being followed for each implementation and that documentation is being correctly completed and stored centrally
- Regularly chasing status updates on live implementations and ensuring these are visible to the TechOps community
- Collating risks, issues and dependencies and reporting on these across the portfolio
- Support the change management function so that changes are correctly documented and analysed by the right team
- Building and maintaining the overall portfolio plan – highlighting key milestones, dependencies, adjusting for new business cases, implementation delays etc
- Support the analysis of the resource capacity plan by querying inconsistencies and measuring the actuals against the estimates
- Ensuring business cases are completed, collated and presented at relevant SteerCos in a timely manner
- Supporting the team through benefits realisation and ensuring that the business case KPIs have been made
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 24 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the Project Management qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Understands, collaboration and team work and is effective as part of an integrated team
- Communicates direction and supports the vision for project delivery
- Work effectively with and influencing others, taking account of diversity and equality
- Influences and facilitates effective team performance
- Demonstrates clear commitment to achieving results and improving performance
- Promotes the wider public good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner.
- Promotes and models the highest standards of professional integrity, ethics, trust and continued development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2020.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Willis Towers Watson
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, as...