What you’ll be doing
Working as a higher associate project manager apprentice in our Security team you will be responsible for working with project teams to ensure the success of a wide variety of projects. You will know what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved and how much it will cost.
BT's associate project managers utilise resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work as part of motivated and integrated teams with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authority.
With our training and ongoing support you'll not only learn the ropes but you'll develop personally learning skills such as:
- Project Governance - how to control, manage the successful delivery of projects.
- Project stakeholder management - managing how stakeholders' different perspectives, interests and levels of communication will influence project outcomes.
- Project communication - key contexts of a communication plan and factors which can affect it.
- Project leadership - the vision and values of the project and links to its objectives; how to communicate these in ways which engage the project team.
- Risk and issue management - identify, monitor and manage risks and issues to keep projects on track.
GCSE grades 4-9 (C or above) in English Language and Maths. two A-Levels at CC grade (or Level 3 equivalent qualification).
This role requires you to gain specific security clearances and you will need to have been a UK national for at least the last 10 years.
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About British Telecom
BT is a global communications company, with customers in more than 170 countries. Innovative and dynamic, we’re using the power of computing, IT and communications to make a better world. Crucially, we’re committed to doing so in a responsible, sustainable way...