Atalian Servest’s Finance Team are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant who will primarily be responsible for daily maintenance of the purchase ledger function, ensuring all documents received are dealt with in a timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity to join us, and will suit an individual with great customer service and relationship-building skills!
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that’s where you come in!
Ideally, the most suitable candidate will possess an excellent telephone manner and will be adept at building rapport with customers; will demonstrate tact and diplomacy and can deal with challenges in a confident and professional manner. Attention to detail, high productivity and the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines are also vital personal attributes essential to being successful in this role.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Processing all documents received by the team and recording them accurately
- Being the first point of contact for telephone and email queries
- Ensuring suppliers statements are reconciled on a timely basis
- Issuing remittance advice to suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure queries are resolved
- Working closely with book work team to ensure accurate entry of all invoices
- Providing assistance for any staff queries
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s, or equivalent, at grade C and above, including Mathematics and English
- Confident when using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Web Expenses, SAGE 200 or Access Dimensions is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload to effectively meet tight deadlines
- Customer focused, you will provide our customers with a quality service and will demonstrate flexibility to adapt as priorities change day-to-day
- High Standard of integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Outstanding communication skills : you will be a confident communicator, both over the phone and face to face
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues, suppliers and customers professionally and confidently
- Good levels of literacy & numeracy
The Finance team deliver outstanding support to our business and customers throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 09:00-17:30, however, flexibility to meet the needs of our business is essential.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its’ great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. For candidates who are interested in proceeding with a career in finance, we can offer study support upon successful completion of your probationary period.
To find out more please visit us on www.atalianservest.co.uk
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
More Information and How to Apply
About Atalian Servest
Atalian Servest is one of the world’s leading providers of FM services. The group’s 125,000 colleagues provide facilities services to customers across 32,000 sites, spanning 33 countries and four continents. With almost a century of experience, the company Ser...