We currently have an exciting opportunity for a QHSE Apprentice to assist in day to day administration within our Quality, Health & Safety and Environment team. Reporting to the Senior QHSE Manager the post holder will be responsible for providing consistent and accurate administration support of existing contracts and supporting large mobilisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within your role, providing you with a solid foundation to build upon moving forward. We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to learn new skills, and who is enthusiastic about the role ahead of them.
Based in Bury St Edmunds the role is 37.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
The role is for 2 years, completing work-based qualifications with the aim of progressing to a permanent role within the QHSE Department.
Studying to achieve Business Administration Level 2 and Safety, Health & Environment Technician L3 Apprenticeship.
Duties will include:
- Work with the QHSE team and support operations
- Deliver an effective and efficient administrative service which includes claims and accident reporting
- Prepare, collate and provide all necessary supporting documentation for meetings and appointments
- Be open to further development to support the Health & Safety team
- Developing and maintenance of ISO systems
10,000 - 12,000
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Atalian Servest
Atalian Servest is one of the world’s leading providers of FM services. The group’s 125,000 colleagues provide facilities services to customers across 32,000 sites, spanning 33 countries and four continents. With almost a century of experience, the company Ser...