PureKat is a recruitment consultancy which was founded by Katrina Smith ie Kat and officially launched in July 2017.
The PureKat philosophy takes the best of what your standard recruitment agency has to offer and disregards the rest. We are an honest, hardworking professional recruitment consultancy that is also a little bit quirky and fun.
A recruitment consultancy that I am proud to put my name to.
Welcome to PureKat Consultancy.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new member of staff to join our team
This is a full time apprenticeship opportunity with full training provided
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week
This is a varied and rewarding role in which the successful candidate will learn all about recruitment consultancy operations and will include
- Assisting in finding and searching for candidates for commercial & technical roles
- Use a CRM system, social media, job boards and other platforms to reach out to candidates about new positions
- Telephone candidates consistently every day and for prolonged periods who have responded to vacancies via online advertisements, and “headhunt” for passive job seekers who may be interested in applying for current vacancies
- Thoroughly prepare and coach candidates for interviews in a highly professional fashion to ensure that they perform exceptionally well in interviews to increase their chances of receiving a job offer
- Make a minimum of 20 “meaningful calls” to candidates per day, and registered and recorded onto our CRM system
- Work closely with colleagues supporting their efforts as an integral member of the team to achieve and exceed the divisional monthly/quarterly and annual placement and revenue targets
- Updating the CRM system with all client and candidate’s information
- Ensuring all social media is updated to the highest of standard
- Thoroughly registering candidates and gaining references for future leads
- Maintaining a strong relationship with both clients and candidates Converting CVs
- Administration duties
- Be a point of contact for existing Clients for possible future roles by consistently informing them of suitable candidates
- Provide daily leads for live vacancies across the team
- Write job adverts
- Manage temp bookings with clients in sales team absent.
A good general standard of education - GCSE's grade C (4) in English and Maths is desirable but not essential
Organised with attention to detail
Good communication skills, friendly and sociable
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel that you would be interested in a career in recruitment to our Managing Director, Katrina Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/08/2021
£4.30 per hour
This job is located in Haverhill, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.