Mon-Fri (9AM-5PM) (1 hour lunch). Total hours per week: 35.00
We now have an excellent opportunity for someone to join one of our Recruitment teams an Apprentice Recruitment Team Assistant. This is a full-time apprenticeship position working Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00pm offering a basic salary of £150 per week.
Our Recruitment teams are driven, motivated sales people who are vibrant, friendly and work extremely hard to meet the weekly targets.
You will need to be flexible in your approach to work in order to adapt to the daily demands of the business.
Key tasks include:
- Manage the database regularly
- Resolve admin Issues e.g. update ITRIS where necessary
- Analyse and present data to consultants
- Keep candidate records up to date
- To Identify available candidates
- Provide admin support for the team
- Identify business leads via requests made or new candidates
- Responsible for customer and client contact via telephone and email
- Liaising with other departments
What you will need to succeed:
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
We also have some great perks!
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Increased annual leave allowance based on length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- Highstreet, restaurant and cinema discounts
- Monthly and quarterly 'employee of the month/quarter' prizes which include £500 holiday vouchers or weekend prestige car access and other rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive company then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/02/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Sanctuary Personnel
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning recruitment company based in Ipswich town centre delivering health, social care and criminal justice professionals to employers throughout the UK.