About the employer
We are a busy group of GP practices working together on research with an experienced Research Nurse and Administrators. We have a joint population of approximately 45,000 patients across Thetford and Watton.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Total hours per week: 37.00
This role will involve learning all aspects of the research and office administration within our busy team whilst working towards a business & administration qualification. You will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients both on the phone and face-to-face.
This role will include:
- Data Input
- Assisting the team with dealing with telephone enquiries
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Ensuring all filing is up to date
- Social Media and keeping notice boards up to date and tidy
- Communication to all staff via newsletters etc. about current research project
- Assisting with any other duties as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/01/2019
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.