Job Type: Full Time - Between 8am-6pm Monday- Sunday as required
Salary: £4.30 per hour with qualification
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Retail Customer Service Apprentice to join our dedicated team and gain a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification or Customer Service Diploma over the course of 12-18 months. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responding to customer email communications.
- Dealing with inbound retail telephone calls.
- Managing customer complaints and questions, mediating and resolving where possible, ensuring complaints are raised to management where applicable.
- Taking phone orders and placing payments for those through our secure systems.
- Being responsible for keeping customer data secure and entering this into the database correctly.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues, as necessary.
- Make every effort to know our product lines well to make recommendations and up-sell products.
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable individual to join the rapidly growing team at Zatu Games
- Basic customer service/admin/warehouse experience is desirable
- Calm and confident individual with excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- Previous experience in a customer service focused role.
- Experience using the telephone in a professional setting
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique benefits to help with this, including:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Dress
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee after probation
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Bike to work scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Wellness and Mental Health support services
- & so much more...
SEND YOUR CV TO HR@ZATU.CO.UK
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/01/2021
£4.30 per hour
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About Zatu Games
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!