Applications for this role are now closed.
This post is temporary to cover maternity leave.
Be part of our successful Recovery team to collect outstanding Council Tax, negotiate with debtors, maintain client records, apply appropriate recovery actions, and liaise with other revenues teams.
This will include communicating with the public, various Government bodies and enforcement agents.
Breckland Council: (1 x full time Temp linked to Maternity)
Requirements of the role:
• Team player and can work on own initiative
• Great communication skills – written and verbal
• Monitor client accounts to check payments received
• Excellent customer service skills
• Accurately update computer systems & records
• Keep up in a fast paced partnership environment
• Liaise with other departments, Citizens Advice and Valuation Office.
• And above all enthusiasm!
Please see full advert here which includes details of how to apply.
The closing date for this job offer is on 19/02/2020
£18,389 - £23,585
This job is located in Breckland District, Norfolk
About Anglia Revenues Partnership
The Anglia Revenues Partnership (ARP) is a group of seven councils, who are working together to provide high-quality, shared revenue services to their residents.