At Jollyes we understand the importance of having a strong team to deliver an unrivalled customer experience and to promote the brand.
Due to our on-going expansion, we are continually looking for highly motivated, determined and committed team players to join us.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are seeking people with a fun personality.
- You should be great at interacting with pets and people.
- Enjoy the challenges of a fast paced workplace.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar, fast-paced environment and a hands-on approach.
- Most of all, you must be able to offer the highest levels of customer service.
- A high level of flexibility is required.
WHAT WILL THE JOB BE?
Your role will be to assist the store team to maximise the potential of the store by providing exceptional customer service and promoting responsible pet ownership.
RATE OF PAY:
- £5.72-8.21 per hour and a generous staff discount.
- Part time – 10 Hours per week.
- Applicants should be fully flexible to cover any shifts over 7 days.
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply online, via the link Application Form
We will not accept CV’s for this role, all applications must be made either using the online application form or Jollyes paper application form.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to contact those who are unsuccessful.
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.