Monday to Friday between 9.00am - 5pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
5 x A*-C/9-4 grades at GCSE (or equivalent) including maths and English.
The role will involve (but not limited to):
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Generate and book valuations
- Conduct property viewings, negotiate offers
- Agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion
- You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor
- Ensuring the smooth running of the team having the knowledge and understanding on a daily basis keeping the Sales Manager informed at all times
- Adhering to company policy and best practice procedures at all times
The closing date for this job offer is on 03/08/2020
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About William H Brown
We've been a local estate agents since 1890 when William Henry Brown began trading, offering an auctions and valuation service. Over the years we have continued to grow - we now have 129 offices and we're one of the most established names in the industry.