We are recruiting for a Sales Office Apprentice to join the Company in September 2017 who will provide exposure to the tactical operations and functions of the Sales Office environment which will support the academic learning needs of the successful candidate. Areas of exposure include, but are not limited to: order management, inventory management, logistic management, sales management, and compliance.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the needs of our customers
• To gain an understanding of the operating functions of the sales office to support the apprentice's educational and future career goals
• Be conversant with business operating platforms, e.g. Oracle, CRM, Qlik-view
• Tasks will be varied and will fluctuate upon customer and seasonal demand
• Provide order management and direct customer support, i.e. stock availability, price queries, order processing
• Be responsible for management of regulatory import data (Nova)
• Manage the V55 form pre-completion process and maintain appropriate database
• Support role up and analysis of trade body information as required
• Undertake when required specific projects to improve sales office performance and customer service
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, including English and Mathematics
• IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
• You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail skills are required
• You should be flexible with working hours during periods of high demand
• You should be an approachable individual, with a strong work ethic
We see this role in the short-term leading to positions such as a Sales Planning Co-Ordinator, and long-term into areas including sales management, demonstration, and logistics.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website: http://www.ransomes.co.uk/careers. Please ensure you attach a CV and Cover Letter to your application.
About Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd is part of Textron Inc, a multi-industry company operating within the aircraft, defence, industrial, and financial industries. Textron employ 33,000 people in 25 countries. Based in Ipswich (UK) and Charlotte (USA), Ransomes Jacobsen pro...