About the employer
As of 2019, PCSimple has developed into Fortify247 – with one intention: helping protect businesses from cyber threats.
Through connections and sources, PCSimple Founder & Director, Clive Sanham, discovered that many local small-to-medium businesses were not being kept safe or secure. In fact, 43% of all cyber attacks are targeted at SMBs (Small-Midsize Businesses) and this is why Fortify247 is focused on helping SMBs with their security.
Only 38% of global organisations claim that they are able to handle a complex cyber attack. This statistic is terrifying, because cyber attacks are becoming far more common and far more dangerous.
Why not take this free cybersecurity risk assessment and find out how ready you are for cyberattack.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
You'll need at least 5 GCSE's graded A*-C or 9-4 including maths, English and ICT or the equivalent.
A Sales Technician (Apprentice) will aspire to develop strategies to gain new customers and provide technical assistance. A Sales Technician (Apprentice) helps the management team understand the customer’s need, does research and presents specialised solutions to fulfill those needs. They help in drafting and setting up demos and they also respond to all technical queries posed by the customers.
Some of the duties and responsibilities a Sales Technician (Apprentice) will follow:
- Conducting customer need analysis and presenting the customer with possible solutions
- Understanding a product’s functionality and possible problems and figuring out a way to handle them
- Determining the best products to meet the requirements of a customer
- Assisting the workshop department carrying out repairs as needed
- Providing technical expertise on products and/or service
- Taking part in exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or service
- Have in-depth technical knowledge about the products, their working and their pros and cons
- Sending technical specification to potential buyers along with the sales quotes
- Revising and improving technical manuals
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/10/2020
This job is located in Sheringham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.