Full Time: 37.50 hours per week.
DESCRIPTION: We are actively seeking an applicant to provide appropriate development care and instruction for the Youth Center. You would work within a team to provide a variety of planned play and learning activities as well as assisting with lesson plans and interacts with the youth using approved techniques. Attend to physical, social and educational developmental needs of children age 5 years and up to 18 years of age.
1. Requires good organization skills.
2. Works well with children of various ages.
3. The ability to carry out/provide clear instruction in a timely manner.
4. Provides relevant information received to the appropriate team members.
5. Understands the importance or confidentiality in all matters.
RPA 689020 closes 24 Sep 2019
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/09/2019
£7.70 - £8.13 per hour
This job is located in RAF Lakenheath, Brandon, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Civilian Personnel Office
The Civilian Personnel Office offers a full range of strategic human resource support to the United Kingdom, and Norway. Support is given to appropriated funded, Ministry of Defence, and Local National Direct Hire employees. We provide world class service thro...