Applications for this role are now closed.
Site Cleaning Manager – Vertas Group Limited
Siemens, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
40 hours per week 52 weeks a year Monday- Friday 8:00am- 16:30pm
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Cleaning Site Manager to join Siemens. The role will involve assisting with the provision of a Caretaking service in accordance with requirements and to the satisfaction of staff.
- Sustainability: Using electronic systems effectively and reducing waste.
- Consistency: Working as a Team and providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
- Integrity: Making decisions with the whole of the Company in mind.
- Partnership: Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
- Agility: To continuously improve ourselves, systems and processes and be flexible to change.
The Site Manager will have:
- Previous experience working in a FM/Cleaning environment.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring site is secure.
- Reporting any building issues with business manager.
- Dealing with any contractors on site.
- Liaising with Business Manager and Operations Manager.
- Delegating work load to Caretaker.
- Carry out minor repairs.
- Ensuring Cleaning team have all resources.
- Planning and following the maintenance schedule.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety records are adhered to.
£11.50 per hour.
Company pension scheme.
Our colleagues are important to us and this is why we place a priority on looking after our Vertas Family through the below rewards and wellbeing package.
Online wellbeing support for all colleagues and their household including:
Virtual GP Appointments.
Second Medical Opinion.
Help to stop smoking.
Mental Health Counselling.
How to prevent burnout at work.
Life Events Counselling.
Healthy Living Support including personal exercise and diet plan.
Financial Guidance on budgeting and financial education.
Legal guidance to simplify and signpost on legal issues or concerns.
In addition, we also offer the following to all colleagues:
- LifeWorks Discount Scheme.
- Personal Development Opportunities.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Annual Colleague Awards.
This job description is current. It may be amended in any way following consultation with the post holder to take account of changes or anticipated changes in the organisation or management of Vertas Limited.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
£11.50 an hour
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Vertas Group LTD
Vertas Group Limited is a versatile, creative and sustainable facilities management company based in Ipswich, providing services to schools, councils and commercial business across East Anglia. We have a reputation for providing the highest quality of service...