Footstars Coaching Apprenticeships are available for 16-18 year olds who are interested in developing a career in Sports Coaching whilst gaining practical experience in the coaching industry.
Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you will:
- Work alongside experienced staff including UEFA B Coaches
- Mentoring from professional football club Academy Coach
- Gain job-specific skills
- Earn a wage and get holiday pay
- Gain further qualifications and contacts in the coaching industry
- L2/L3 Certificate/Diploma in PE & School Sport
- NVQ L2 in Activity Leadership
- L1/L2 National Governing Body coaching qualifications
- English and Math’s GCSE equivalent qualifications available.
- L2/3 Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
Footstars provide apprentices with quality 1-1 mentoring with years of experience working at schools, development centres and Professional Football Clubs. Specialising in Football at our development centres, Footstars PE programme provides schools with first class PE lessons covering a range of sports on the national curriculum. Our programme is unique to each apprentice to develop their delivery by enhancing apprentice’s technical knowledge, delivery styles, behaviour management and confidence.
Programme Duration: 12 months
Hours: 30 Hours p/w
Hourly rate of pay: National Apprenticeship minimum wage
Candidates can apply by emailing their CV and covering letter.
National Apprenticeship minimum wage
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
Footstars are a coaching organisation based in Suffolk that provide professional coaching to the local community.