Footstars Traineeship provides 16-24 year olds with high quality work experience with work preparation training. This will allow trainees to develop the skills and experience that employers are looking for. Helping them secure an apprenticeship, further education or employment in the sports sector.
At the core of a traineeship:
- A high-quality work experience placement
- Work preparation training
- English and Maths if needed
- 12 week period of 30 hours per week consisting of the following:
- 1st 4 Sport Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Coaching Sport
- Functional Skills English
- Functional Skills Mathematics
- Aged 16-24 and qualified below level 3
- Not currently in a job
- Limited work experience
- Focused on work or the prospect of it
- Level 2 or 3 Study Programme
- Level 2 or 3 Apprenticeship
There is no financial cost to undertake the traineeship. Whilst employers are not required to pay trainees, we can support candidates with travel expenses.
Programme duration: 12 weeks
Hours: 30 Hours p/w
Candidates can apply by email to request an application form.
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
Footstars are a coaching organisation based in Suffolk that provide professional coaching to the local community.