Applications for this role are now closed.
Farrans Construction are seeking to recruit a Stores Person to join their busy team in Lowestoft working on the Gull Wing construction project.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage stores area, maintaining stock and re-ordering as required.
· Ensuring stock is kept secure and records are updated and accurate.
· Liaising with purchasing team to ensure stock is ordered in a timely manner.
· Give received goods a stock location this can be in a stores area or in a yard space.
· Manage PPE.
· General housekeeping of storage area’s and yard space.
· Carry out other ad-hoc duties where required.
Desired Experience / Skills
· Previous Stores Person experience.
· Previous construction site experience preferred.
· Telehandler Ticket - Desirable
· Full UK driving license.
· CSCS Green Skills Card.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
· Site is open Monday – Friday. Full Time hours.
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Project
The Gull Wing is an iconic and important bridge for Lowestoft, being delivered by Suffolk County Council and built by Farrans Construction. Opening in 2023, the bridge will be a much-needed third crossing over the towns Lake Lothing. The Gull Wing will reduce traffic congestion in the town, regenerate the area and attract new investment for the local economy.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2023
This job is located in Lowestoft, Suffolk
About Farrans Construction
Farrans Construction is a leading figure within the UK construction market, operating across both civil engineering and building divisions.