Farrans Construction are seeking to recruit a Stores Person to join their busy team in Lowestoft working on the Gull Wing construction project.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage stores area, maintaining stock and re-ordering as required.
· Ensuring stock is kept secure and records are updated and accurate.
· Liaising with purchasing team to ensure stock is ordered in a timely manner.
· Give received goods a stock location this can be in a stores area or in a yard space.
· Manage PPE.
· General housekeeping of storage area’s and yard space.
· Carry out other ad-hoc duties where required.
Experience / Skills
· Previous Stores Person experience.
· Previous construction site experience preferred.
· Telehandler Ticket - Desirable
· Full UK driving licence.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
· Site is open Monday – Friday. Full Time hours.
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2023
This job is located in Lowestoft, Suffolk
About Farrans Construction
Farrans Construction is a leading figure within the UK construction market, operating across both civil engineering and building divisions.