New career for the NEW YEAR!
Would you like to earn a £500 WELCOME BONUS?
Do you go the extra mile to make a difference to people’s lives?
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted Support Worker to work at Downham Grange Nursing Home in Downham Market, Norfolk.
The Support Worker position is offering 36 hours per week, working MIXED shifts (8am-8pm/8pm-8am), at a pay rate up to £8.10 per hour (subject to experience)
In the role of Support Worker you will be expected to care for the emotional, physical and social needs of the residents within the home.
Some of the duties involve:
- Provide personal care to residents and ensuring hygiene and dressing needs are met
- Talking to Residents about their lives and providing companionship
- Offering emotional support to Residents and their families
- Giving assistance with meals and drinks
- Having fun with the residents and joining in the homes' activities
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of caring in a similar setting
- Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care would be advantageous
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- £500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/02/2019
£8.10 per hour
This job is located in Downham Market, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Kingsley Healthcare
We are dementia care specialists who started out 17 years ago with one home in Oulton Broad, near Lowestoft. Kingsley Healthcare has grown rapidly since then to the point where we are today running 27 homes - 20 of which are in East Anglia - and employ over 1...