About Leaf Care Services
We are dementia care specialists who started out 10 years ago with one service user in Norfolk, we now look after over 250 people in their own homes and residential care. We have grown rapidly and now employ over 130 carers and offer access to full training for all our teams. We offer careers in health and social care, Michelle started off as a cleaner with us and is now our area manager supervising a team of 30 carers. We featured on Look East last week in the nationwide campaign, every day is different.
We are looking for carers to join our new team at Ixworth Court
Join us and help us give people the chance to the live their lives well.
We are looking for caring, supportive and positive Support Workers to become part of our team working in Homely House- Ixworth Court Care Home, Suffolk
The Support Worker position is offering 16 -36 hours per week, Day Shifts 7am -3pm / 3pm -10pm NIGHT shifts (10pm-7am) at a pay rate up to £8.40 per hour (subject to experience) This shifts are flexible and we can work to individual needs, they are a guide only and can be changed for our workforce. If you have caring responsibilities we can change our times. We work as a team.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- Experience of caring in a similar setting
- Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn we offer full training
- Diploma /NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to learn we offer full diplomas in health & social care
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- £100 Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees including diplomas in Health & Social Care
- Superb setting and working environment just like your own home
- Recognition schemes including ‘in house development programmes’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
More Information and How to Apply
The closing date for this job offer is on 03/04/2019
£8.40 per hour
This job is located in Ixworth, Suffolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.