Applications for this role are now closed.
Every day is different At Leading Lives, we are caring and passionate and know that there’s no better feeling than seeing the difference each of our jobs make to other people’s lives. We are looking for an enthusiastic Support Worker who will role model our key values and ensure the service continues to run smoothly and efficiently. You’ll be part of the key workforce on the front line ensuring our customers have every opportunity to lead the life they choose.
Working in social care, we know that no two days are the same, but everyday counts.
As Support Worker, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support a range of customers to live independently and complete day to day activities ·
- Identify and assist with opportunities within the local community ·
- Provide intimate personal care according to individual needs ·
- Maintain dignity and respect at all times ·
- Communicate effectively and sensitively with customers ·
- Liaise effectively with families and carers ·
- Where appropriate, administer medication in line with Company policy
Whilst experience in a similar organisation/role would be advantageous, we believe that the right values and attitudes are also important when recruiting new staff.
Ideally we are looking for applicants with a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle, as per service needs.
Your values: ·
- You will think ahead, flex, adapt and focus to ensure Leading Lives is delivering to the expected standard of service to our customers ·
- You will build relationships both internally and externally ·
- This is a great opportunity to grow yourself and others to ensure we make the Leading Lives difference
How to apply
Please use the link here to apply
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
£9.90 per hour
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.