Fall in love with a career at Kingsley Healthcare!
Are you looking to join a remarkable care home team?
Join us and help us change lives.
We are looking for a compassionate, supportive and kind Support Worker to become part of our proud team at Brooke Residential Home in Brooke, Norfolk.
The Support Worker position is offering 36 hours per week, DAY or NIGHT shifts available, at a pay rate up to £8.40 per hour (subject to experience)
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of caring in a similar setting
- Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/03/2019
Up to £8.40 per hour + £500 Welcome Bonus
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Kingsley Healthcare
We are dementia care specialists who started out 17 years ago with one home in Oulton Broad, near Lowestoft. Kingsley Healthcare has grown rapidly since then to the point where we are today running 27 homes - 20 of which are in East Anglia - and employ over 1...