Home Care Support Worker
£9.50 per hour (Mon-Fri) /£10.50 per hour (Sat/Sun)
First Choice Home Care is a well-established and successful family run domiciliary care business where our Service Users are at the heart of what we do. Are you looking for a career in care? Would you like to know more about the work we do?
Due to expansion we are recruiting across our existing branches (Harleston, Halesworth, Snetterton, Dereham & Diss) as well as our new branch in Dereham.
About First Choice Home Care and this role:
· Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
· Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
· Support or undertake household duties such as washing & ironing etc.
· Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy and dignity at all times
· Support with household accounts
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description on application)
What we can offer you / Benefits:
· Very competitive hourly rates
· Mileage / Travel
· Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
· Recommend a friend scheme
· In-house training provided / Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
· Free uniforms / PPE
If you have a full UK driving licence, are a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, to make a change in someone's life, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a good hourly rate helping First Choice Home Care provide the very best Care for the people in your community.
Please apply online today, with your CV (including Phone and E-mail details) to email@example.com or call 01379640100 and ask for Hannah if you would like further information.
Closing date for this role: Monday 24th June 2019
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/06/2019
£9.50 - £10.50
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About First Choice Home Care
First Choice Home Care has been established to provide a quality caring service for individuals who wish to maintain their independence in the comfort of their home. We offer homecare throughout Norfolk and Suffolk with branches in Harleston, Halesworth and Sn...