About United Adventure Camps:
Our Proposition: Empowering the next generation through education, language, leadership, growth and ingenuity
*Our Vision: Empowering the next generation to live extraordinary lives
*Attitude and Culture: Be accepting. Be yourself. Be ambitious. Be effective. Be efficient. Be a team player. Be human United Adventure Camps are a safer recruitment company
Do you want to spend a few hours on a weekend earning some extra money and teaching swimming to children!
At United Adventure Camps we are looking for talented people to lead fantastic swim sessions to our campers!
About the role
We are looking for someone that is energetic and wants to work closely with a variety of children and adults helping them to become confident in the water.
We provide training and coaching tips; however, it would be your challenge to lead and plan fun and high-quality swim sessions.
Are you up for the challenge?
• Planning quality swim sessions
• Teaching those with various swim abilities the key components to swimming
• Working with level 1 team members to deliver quality teaching and ensuring everyone is safe and having fun
• Looking after the welfare of the participants, both in and out of the water Essential Requirements:
• Level 2 STA certificate in Teaching Swimming Qualification
• Previous experience including teaching babies and toddlers to swim as well as children
• A willingness to liaise with parents to deliver high-quality customer service
• A passion for planning exciting sessions
• A drive to inspire a younger generation
• Lifeguard NPLQ or Teacher Lifeguard
• Parent and toddler qualification
• Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)
• Experience in a similar environment
United Education are a safer recruitment company.
This position will be subject to safeguarding checks, two references and an Enhanced clean DBS check.
We also ask for COVID-19 tests to be completed weekly during employment.
How to apply
If this sounds like a position you'd be interested in, or would like to know more about please head to our website
or send your CV to Pippa at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2022
£20 per hour
This job is located in Holt,, Norfolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.