Applications for this role are now closed.
Center Parcs UK and Ireland (formerly Center Parcs UK) is a short-break holiday company that operates six holiday villages in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, with each covering about 400 acres (1.6 km2) of woodland. The company's first village opened at Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, in 1987 and its sixth, at Longford Forest, Ireland, opened in 2019.
We are recruiting for a Takeaway Assistant / Driver to join the team in ‘Restaurant Runner’. ‘Restaurant Runner’ is a busy takeaway restaurant offering a prompt delivery service for our guests that wish to enjoy restaurant quality food in the comfort of their lodge. Our busy food delivery drivers are at the heart of village life, continually meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests… day after day.
Your main duties will include delivering delicious food to our guests in their lodges and maintaining a clean working environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, have good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team. You will ensure our guests leave satisfied by serving them in an efficient yet professional manner, actively seeking out opportunities to exceed their expectations.
- Full manual driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months
- Due to alcohol sale, applicants must be over 18 years old
- Previous experience in a similar role
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal - offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program - providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/02/2024
£10.58 per hour
This job is located in Elveden, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.