Applications for this role are now closed.
Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, our environment, our community, and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn, and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
This is a customer focused role working with the Talent Systems team.
Your primary focus will be to support the business with any system queries in a timely manner.
This is an agile role (50/50 home/office)
- Provide 1st line support for system issues and queries
- Utilise our IT Service Management system to resolve issues within SLA of 48hrs
- Responding to and updating our customers in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with our HRIS teams to resolve data issues
- Management and upload of bulk data into the Talent Management System
- Deputise for the Senior Talent Systems Technical Administrator during periods of annual leave
- Strong customer service ethos
- Experience in a service support role is desirable
- Ability to prioritise deadlines and take ownership of issues through to resolution
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and business areas
- Accurate data-input and administrative skills Knowledge of Excel and familiar with Microsoft based products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation: able to use own initiative, working well in a team and individually
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
Free onsite parking
An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
How to apply
Please go to the attached link and complete our application online https://greeneking.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/17/requisition/9056/application?c=greeneking&jobboardid=0#1
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/06/2022
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.