Team is a 12-week Personal Development Programme, where young people have the chance to gain new skills, take a qualification and meet new people.
For those who join a Team programme, you’ll be challenged to:
- Take on your own group community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- Take part in an action packed residential trip
- Get two weeks’ work experience in something you’re interested in
- Develop your English and Math’s skills
As part of the course, Team will also spend some time developing your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high for when taking the next step.
- West Suffolk College
- Leiston (or Felixstowe)
- Kings Lynn
- Newmarket b(or Haverhill and Sudbury)
- Clacton (or Colchester)
- Thetford (or Stowmarket)
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more:
Call for Free on 0800 842 842
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...