Morgan Sindall Construction are looking for individuals who can work as part of a team to work on activities that highlights technology in the industry. Each team member will have a job role and deliver their element of the activity.
The Insight day is delivered using Google Classrooms that meets all GDPR and Safeguarding requirements. You will work in virtual offices.
- Get a project brief
- Virtually meet people linked to roles that utilize technology
- In the afternoon you will as a team present back your learnings
- This is a one day insight activity 9.30am - 5pm
- Be sure to read all the details as applications will be selected based on enthusiasm and open-mindedness for this specific opportunity, organization and industry.
- Team worker
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from home
- Laptop or tablet with working mic
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note this is a one day activity 9.30am - 5pm, you will be expected to work in teams and use your mic
When and Where
This event takes place on 22/06/2021
About Morgan Sindall
We are the construction, infrastructure and design division of Morgan Sindall Group plc, a leading UK construction and regeneration group. Our company is organised through five businesses of Construction, Transport, Tunnelling, Utility Services and Design. We....