Applications for this role are now closed.
WJ is loved by customers. We are a British business established since 1979 and have a unique culture - our fabulous jewellery, amazing prices and our people are the key to our success. We are the UK's largest independently owned jewellery chain and with 215 shops across the UK, there is never a dull moment!
WJ is on the lookout for Shop Sales Advisors who care & want to do a good job. If you've got what it takes and are passionate and enthusiastic about customers and sales... we would love to hear from you.
- Full time contracts working five days out of seven and part time contracts too - no zero hour contracts here!
- 28 days* holiday a year and after 5 years you'll receive 33 days* a year (*including Bank Holidays - pro rata for part time)
- Monthly pay straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchases
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff - the way to start saving for your future!
- Paid overtime means paid overtime. (Overtime is usually only necessary during December)
We are a large business with strong family values that care about customers and members of the team alike - you're known by your name, not a number
WJ SHOP SALES ADVISOR ESSENTIALS! IF YOU...
- Have a focused approach to customers and a genuine desire to engage
- Can create a welcoming atmosphere & great one to one customer experiences
- Love jewellery
- Have a friendly & personable manner
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Jewellery knowledge isn't required as training will be provided.
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/07/2021
£9.10 per Hour
This job is located in King Lynn, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...