Waiter / Waitress
Competitive starting salary + unlimited gratuities
Fridays is famous for a number of things – iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
This year we are celebrating 35 years of Fridays UK and due to exciting growth development plans, and a commitment to opening new restaurants across the UK, we have amazing opportunities to join our team.
Being a Waiter/Waitress is perfectly suited to anybody with passion, pride and personality that wants to make a difference and the great news is that you don’t need any previous experience! We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and develop your skills by providing a full programme of training, support in obtaining nationally recognised qualifications and exciting workshops with our talented team. You can grow within the business and get not only a job, but a career!
Anything is possible at Fridays and there is genuinely no better time to join our family. Start your journey with Fridays today!
- 100% of gratuities are paid to our team and these are unlimited.
- We value the importance of work life balance, that is why if at times we ask you to work extra hours, you will be paid for each extra hour that you work.
- Flexible working patterns to support your work life balance.
- Skill development programmes that support a fast-track career progression
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Pension scheme
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses for each successful referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way! At Fridays we are world famous for growing talent from within. We have all different types of training for our whole family to ensure they are the best of the best! Also, in an industry where some people hop about a lot, we encourage mobility and progression so we create roles where people can grow and build a career through our motivational and inspiring development programmes. Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great leaders, team members and our chefs! They are the heart and soul of everything we do! We are proud to be a talented team of 4,000, with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We embrace your authentic self, no one person is the same and nor should your career journey be.
Apply via our company site today!
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/10/2021
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...