AFL Financial specialise in providing high-quality personal advice on many aspects of wealth management and advise clients of different backgrounds and ages
Do you want to gain your first experience in a fast-paced dynamic office role in the financial industry?
Do you want to be part of a firm providing a first-class service to its clients with an opportunity to identify and improve on any areas that can enhance that client experience?
You will be in a good working environment and provided with full ongoing support, training and guidance and will have great opportunities to develop and progress within the St. James’s Place Accreditation framework.
• You will be part of the back-office team, providing administrative support to the advisers
• You will be responsible for meeting preparation and meeting updates
• You will need to keep the back-office system updated maintaining live files and case notes
• You will be answering phone calls and be the first line of communication with our clients
• You will be fulfilling basic office tasks like processing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning and photocopying documents and providing general support to our admin team
To be considered for this exciting role you will need:
• Able to work independently and remain motivated
• Be highly organised and have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail and a drive to ‘problem solve’
• You enjoy engaging with people at all levels and be willing to get involved
• IT skills, especially using MS Excel, Word & Outlook – other experience is beneficial Other Benefits:
• Career progression opportunities
• Free training through a wide range of structured financial courses provided by SJP
• You will learn a wide number of transferable skills
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/06/2022
£15,000 per year
This job is located in Risby, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.