Trainee Administrator (Renewals)
Expiry date: 17:30, 25 June 2021
Benefits: Competitive Basic Salary - OTE (On Target Earnings) - Uncapped Commission - Training & Development - Career Progression - Company Pension Scheme
We’re looking for a highly motivated Trainee Administrator (Renewals) to complement our fantastic team in our Lettings Support Centre in Norwich, Norfolk. As our Trainee Administrator (Renewals) you will provide tenancy administration support services to branches, landlords and tenants.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Opportunities for progression
- Collaborative, rewarding and fun environment
- Team incentives
- Understanding of operations within an estate agency business
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to earn bonuses
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Administrator (Renewals)
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, branches
- Ensure the smooth transition throughout the renewal process
- Obtaining instructions from landlords before the end of the tenancy
- Negotiating renewal terms with tenants
- Preparing new tenancy agreements
- Administering periodic tenancies
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Administrator (Renewals)
- Passion for providing outstanding Customer Service skills
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
Connells Group – one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property service providers in the country – Connells offers a range of services including residential sales, lettings and mortgages. It is also one of the country’s largest sellers of new homes, and is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/06/2021
Competitive Basic Salary - OTE (Uncapped Commission)
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
About William H Brown
We've been a local estate agents since 1890 when William Henry Brown began trading, offering an auctions and valuation service. Over the years we have continued to grow - we now have 129 offices and we're one of the most established names in the industry.