Trainee Agricultural Sales Representative & Demonstrator - Norwich
We require an enthusiastic and motivated trainee salesperson to join our agricultural sales and demonstration team in Norwich. Full training will be given to sell and demonstrate machinery from brands including John Deere, Manitou, Weidemann, Kuhn and Hitachi.
Main responsibilities include:
- Sales of new and used agricultural machinery.
- Building and maintaining product knowledge.
- Forming strong and loyal relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Providing the highest level of customer service.
- Conducting demonstrations, ensuring machinery performs to its optimum.
- Ensuring machinery is kept presentable and ready for demonstration.
- Monitoring the location of demonstration machinery across the Group.
Skills & qualifications needed:
- Eagerness, engagement and the willingness to learn and take on challenges.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Experience operating machinery on farm is preferable.
- A keen interest in the agricultural industry would be beneficial.
- Full UK driving licence.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, full ongoing product training, an enhanced company pension scheme and long term career prospects in an expanding company.
Please apply in writing to David Fairman, Sales Director, at email@example.com by 9th February 2018.
More Information and How to Apply
About Ben Burgess
Ben Burgess has been serving the farming community since 1931. Currently employing 227 staff across six depots throughout East Anglia, the company offers a range of opportunities for those looking to pursue a career in the agricultural, construction or ground...