We are looking for a Trainee Carpet and Flooring Sales Assistant to join our team.
The successful applicant will be trained to help customers identify and purchase products that they desire as well as help with day-to-day tasks around the store such as pricing and updating shop displays where necessary.
- Welcome and greet customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Ascertain customers' wants and needs
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up-to-date with product information
What we are looking for:
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly and Helpful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Confident and engaging
- Trustworthy and honest
- Must be available to work weekends
- Positive and motivated
No experience needed - full training provided
To apply, please email: email@example.com
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
How to Apply
About John Doe
With over 3 decades of experience, John Doe is a family-run carpet, furniture and homewares business based at our purpose built 40,000 sq. ft showroom in Diss. Employing over 30 staff, we are dedicated to providing expert advice and a personal service to our....