We offer degree apprenticeships in Quantity Surveying and Construction Management, which provide a tailored education programme whilst gaining hands on experience. Whichever route you choose, our course supports you from start to finish.
WHAT IS A DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP?
An innovative new way to study, degree apprenticeships combine the very best of higher and vocational education. Our Degree Apprenticeships are delivered in collaboration with the University College of Estate Management (UCEM) via distance learning.
- Earn while you learn mixing practical experience with academic study
- Achieve a BSc ( Hons ) degree in 4 years
- Industry recognised professional qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Learning is supplemented with professional expert support
- Dedicated study time provided
- Potential to achieve chartered professional membership 6 months after graduating
- Available throughout the East of England
- September entry
WHY DO WE PARTNER WITH UCEM?
The University College of Estate Management (UCEM) are the leading provider of online learning for the construction industry. UCEM is a higher education institution which provides courses by distance learning for people in the property and construction industries throughout the world. UCEM work closely with professional bodies in the construction industry (RICS, CIOB, CABE and CMI) to ensure programmes provide competencies needed to achieve professional accreditation.
R G Carter are now recruiting for Trainee Construction Professionals to join us in the Summer of 2018.
Applications will be accepted until the end of May with interviews taking place in June.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to the Carter Academy
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2018
About R G Carter
The R G Carter Group specialises in construction, civil engineering and project management services. We are a family owned business with a proud ninety year history, achieving growth and success by combining strong traditional values with an innovative and for...