We offer degree apprenticeships in Quantity Surveying and Construction Management, which provide a tailored education programme whilst gaining hands on experience. Whichever route you choose, our course supports you from start to finish.
We are now accepting applications for trainee construction professionals. Opportunities are available in both Quantity Surveying and Construction Management. Offering more than just a qualification, our Level 6 degree apprenticeship offers a tailored educational programme, whilst gaining valuable hands on experience.
WHAT IS A DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP?
An innovative new way to study, degree apprenticeships combine the very best of higher and vocational education. Our Degree Apprenticeships are delivered in collaboration with the University College of Estate Management (UCEM) via distance learning.
- Earn while you learn mixing practical experience with academic study
- Achieve a BSc ( Hons ) degree in 4 years
- Industry recognised professional qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Learning is supplemented with professional expert support
- Dedicated study time provided
- Potential to achieve chartered professional membership 6 months after graduating
- Available throughout the East of England
- September entry
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the end of May. Courses commence from late September 2019.
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/05/2019
About R G Carter
The R G Carter Group specialises in construction, civil engineering and project management services. We are a family owned business with a proud ninety year history, achieving growth and success by combining strong traditional values with an innovative and for...