Trainee Demonstrator/Salesperson - Newmarket
We require an enthusiastic and motivated trainee Demonstrator/ Salesperson to join our agricultural sales and demonstration team in Newmarket.
Main responsibilities include:
- Demonstration / Sales of new agricultural and used machinery from our major suppliers: John Deere, Manitou, Weidemann, Grimme, Kuhn and Hitachi.
- Building and maintaining product knowledge..
- Forming strong and loyal relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Providing the highest level of customer service.
- Conducting demonstrations, ensuring machinery performs to its optimum.
- Ensuring machinery is kept presentable and ready for demonstration.
- Monitoring the location of demonstration machinery and updating specification and condition accordingly.
- Assisting the sales team in the sales process.
Skills & qualifications needed:
- Eagerness, engagement and the willingness to learn and take on challenges.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Experience operating machinery on farm is essential
- A keen interest in the agricultural industry would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of John Deere AMS equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Full UK driving licence.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, full ongoing product training, an enhanced company pension scheme and long term career prospects in an expanding company.
Please apply in writing to Chris Papworth on the details given below by 25th April 2018.
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/04/2018
This job is located in Newmarket, Suffolk
About Ben Burgess
Ben Burgess has been serving the farming community since 1931. Currently employing 227 staff across six depots throughout East Anglia, the company offers a range of opportunities for those looking to pursue a career in the agricultural, construction or ground...