Hours per week: 37.5 (8.30am – 5pm Mon – Fri)
Location: Lion Barn Industrial Estate, Needham Market, IP6 8RW
General job description
Working from the Hudson Group Needham Head Office you will be joining a busy team in the embroidery and printing clothing department. You will be required to communicate with your colleagues and have an understanding that certain deadlines cannot be missed. You will report directly into the Clothing Departments Production Supervisor who will advise on your daily responsibilities, as time passes these responsibilities will form your day to day job role. The Hudson Group prides itself on giving self-starters their first opportunity and has many long-standing employees who have started their Hudson Group journey in apprenticeship roles.
- Taking daily instruction from your Line manager on orders that need completing that day Booking in deliveries against order confirmations
- Advising on any shortages or incorrect items
- Split deliveries into correct customer orders ready for personalisation
- Framing garments ready for print or embroidery
- Training available for embroidery and printing
- Dismantling and folding garments ready for collating
- Collate order and pack ready for despatch
- Check order and add to on-line collection system
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
This job is located in Needham Market, Suffolk
About Hudson Group
Providing solutions for all types of brand display, we pride ourselves on giving self-starters their first opportunity.