Applications for this role are now closed.
Trainee Lettings Negotiator
Expiry date: 12:00, 16 June 2021
Benefits: Competitive Basic Salary - On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Pension Scheme
Trainee Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary – On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) – Career Progression - Company Pension Scheme
You must have a full UK Driving License & your own vehicle to apply for this role.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Career progression opportunities
- Be recognized with regular Awards & Incentives
- Compete for and win Top International Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join our highly successful market leading Lettings team in our branch.
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- An experienced negotiator/sales person (preferred but not essential)
- Evidence a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Enthusiastic about a career in property
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department
- Have a full UK Driving License & your own vehicle
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettings career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/06/2021
Competitive Basic Salary - OTE (Uncapped Commission)
This job is located in Attleborough, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About William H Brown
We've been a local estate agents since 1890 when William Henry Brown began trading, offering an auctions and valuation service. Over the years we have continued to grow - we now have 129 offices and we're one of the most established names in the industry.