Applications for this role are now closed.
Hours per week: 37.5 (8.30am – 5pm Mon – Fri)
Location: Lion Barn Industrial Estate, Needham Market, IP6 8RW
General job description
Working from the Hudson Group Head Office you will be working alongside a busy Sales and Marketing team who will selling Personalised Clothing, Workwear & Promotional gifts to the B2B market. Your job will be to liaise with the Sales & Marketing team to process the orders through to the Production team in a timely fashion. This role would suit someone who has good personable intelligence and will enjoy communicating with staff and customers alike IP6 8RW and has a competent level of IT skill. On the job training will be provided. The Hudson Group prides itself on giving self-starters their first opportunity and has many long-standing employees who started their Hudson Group career in apprenticeship roles.
This specifies the properties of the role to meet the needs of the business:
- Answering incoming company calls
- Address and provide a resolution to incoming calls where possible or direct to the relevant department
- Reply to company emails where appropriate
- Sourcing prices from suppliers
- Accurately inputting orders onto company systems
- Laying out quotations ready for approval and sending to customers
- Liaising with the Production team & customers on order progress
- Updating company website with new offers and blogs
- Posting on company’s social media channels
- Assisting with Company’s on-line and off-line marketing campaigns
- Assist wherever required to help sales and marketing team provide the best customer service possible
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
This job is located in Needham Market, Suffolk
About Hudson Group
Providing solutions for all types of brand display, we pride ourselves on giving self-starters their first opportunity.