Trainee Sales / Travel consultant
Sportquest Holidays - Norwich
The ideal candidate will be an integrated member of the sales team offering administrative support to a small team of sales consultants and the Managing Director,
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the travel industry and ideally have a keen interest in fishing and shooting with preference being given to candidates who are experienced fly anglers.
The ideal candidate will be both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Full support and ongoing training will be given.
We are a team of dedicated professionals who offer full tour packages to some of the best locations in the world for fly fishing, sea fishing, freshwater fishing, big game fishing and shooting holidays. Over the past few years, we have grown into one of the largest dedicated holiday companies in the UK, with customers choosing to travel from all over the world to our extensive list of destinations.
- Researching flight times and routes for customers
- Preparing quotations for the sales team
- Creating provisional bookings
- Using CRM system to schedule customer calls
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Managing brochure requests
- Fishing experience, especially fly fishing an advantage
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication, creative and written skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress an advantage
- Familiarity / Experience with the following software:
Microsoft products: Word, Excel.
Wordpress (Training will be given)
The ideal candidate would be able to progress to Junior Sales Consultant and then to Sales Consultant
Please apply with covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position - unfortunately applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Peter Collingsworth (Managing Director)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on age and experience
Job Type: Full-time
fishing: 1 year (Preferred)
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.