This role is ideal for someone with an interest in working with cars or in a Bodyshop environment. It is a full time position.
As a trainee SMART Repair Technician, you will support our accident and repair centre to provide a SMART repair service to our customers. We offer full training and development to become a fully qualified SMART Technician.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the current SMART repair technician and complete allocated tasks as per instruction
- Providing all internal and external customers with an excellent level of customer service
- Working in accordance with Bodyshop and dealership Health & Safety requirements
- Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of Bodyshop equipment, and reports equipment defects or problems that need attention
- Attending all specialised training, product knowledge and any other such relevant training that is requested of you
You will have:
- Have a keen interest in Motor Vehicles and the Automotive industry
- Have a good understanding of IT
- Full Driving license
- A high level of enthusiasm and determination
- Ideally have GSCE grade “C” or above in Maths, English and Science
- Be committed to learning and developing within the Automotive industry
- Be a positive and proactive person
- Great team player and be eager to learn
- Reliable, flexible and confident with excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, please apply below, or send your CV and covering letter to: Debbie Reed, John Grose, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, IP3 9BE or email it to email@example.com
This job is located in Ipswich (Ransomes Europark), Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About John Grose
The Grose family were one of the original pioneers of the motor car and have been involved since 1888. To put this into motoring perspective, Henry Ford did not build his first Model T until 1908.