1. Team Worker
• Participate as a member of the Concertus team supporting
colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business.
• Work flexibly to support delivery across the service.
• Take ownership for own personal development.
2. Customer service
• Provide an efficient and business-like point of contact. This
includes responding to internal and external enquiries and (via
face to face, telephone, email).
• Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service at
all times to Clients and other practices within the industry.
3. Business delivery
• All thermal modelling duties including Part L Calculations, Energy
Performance Certificates and heating / cooling loads for onward
use by other design engineers.
• Daylight modelling, natural ventilation simulations and
• Report writing and technical examination of results.
4. Communicate effectively
• Create a positive and professional first impression of Concertus.
• Deal with all contacts professionally.
• Ask questions and be willing to learn.
What you need to Know
• You will be a GSCE or A-Level leaver
looking to pursue a career and further
education within Sustainable
• Willing to learn about relevant Building
Regulations and Standards.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (including
Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Good standard of literacy and
• Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Full Driving License is required.
For full details, use the buttons below to visit our website.
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
Concertus are design and property consultants based in Ipswich, we specialise in the delivery of quality, innovative and value focused projects that bring our clients’ visions to life.