Do you want to get a degree while earning fantastic pay, working for a multi-award-winning company in Ipswich? If so, Seven Resourcing’s UGrad+ is the perfect opportunity for you.
Seven Resourcing? Who are they!?
Founded in 2011, Seven Resourcing is a recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary staff across the UK, USA and Australia. We are trusted by thousands of incredible organisations across the world, including Samsung, Pfizer, the NHS and Everton FC to name a few.
What is UGrad+?
UGrad+ gives you the perfect opportunity to gain a university-level education while earning postgraduate pay – the best of both worlds! If you don’t fancy going to university and can’t imagine life as a tradesman, UGrad+ is the perfect answer to achieving your career goals, debt-free, working for one of East Anglia’s most exciting companies.
How does UGrad+ work?
UGrad+ is a five-year course in Recruitment. Students will study in-house and work full-time across the company before graduating into a qualified Recruitment Consultant.
- Year 1: Introducing Recruitment – ATHE Level 2 Award
- Year 2: Recruitment Resourcing - REC Level 2 Award (£30k OTE)
- Year 3: Recruitment Practice – REC Level 3 Certificate (£40k OTE)
- Year 4: Recruitment Management – REC Level 4 Diploma (£50k OTE)
- Year 5: Recruitment Leadership – REC Level 5 Diploma/Degree (£75k OTE)
Your role will be vital to the performance of the business, and you will play a pivotal role in helping people across the nation to find their dream jobs.
Who are we looking for?
UGrad+ is perfect for anyone who wants to get a degree while earning a full-time salary. We don’t have any silly experience requirements – we just want to hear from friendly, ambitious and reliable individuals who can demonstrate a hunger to learn and achieve big things.
What skills & qualifications are we looking for?
- GCSE’s grade 9-4 in English and Maths.
- Confidence: It’s a lively office, so you need to be comfortable around lively people.
- Friendly: We’re a close bunch, so it’s important you’re always kind and helpful.
- Ambition: You can achieve big things at Seven Resourcing, so we want to see you make the most of every day.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn and learn at degree-level.
- World-class training and mental health support.
- Monthly social events & competitions.
- Fundraising and charity events.
- Industry-leading tech, including 4 HD displays, lightning-fast PC and top of the range wireless peripherals.
- Free and guaranteed car/bike parking.
- Brand new state-of-the-art office with complete entertainment package included.
- On-site park, barbers, hairdressers, gym, sports centre, shop and restaurant.
- Lively, exciting and vibrant company culture.
You’re in safe hands.
We take immense pride in creating unmatched working environments for our people, and we’ve got all the bells and whistles to prove it:
- Winner: SME of the Year – Suffolk Business Awards 2021
- Winner: Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Investing in Talent Awards 2021
- Winner: Best Workplace Environment – Investing in Talent Awards 2021
- Winner: Most Effective Pay and Benefits Strategy – Investing in Talent Awards 2021
- World Class to Work For – Best Companies 2022
- East of England’s Top 10 Best Companies to Work For – Best Companies 2022
- Great Place to Work 2022 certified
So, if you want the perfect start to your career with a local, award-winning business – apply today!
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/08/2024
£10,000 - £17,500
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Seven Resourcing
About Us The highest rated temporary recruitment agency in the UK. Established in 2011, our success has been built on our ability to directly develop long-lasting relationships with hiring managers across the UK. No 3rd parties or HR departments, we negotiat...