TRAINEE GUEST SERVICES ADVISOR
At Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines we enjoy an established and respected position within the travel industry for our high quality, world-wide cruising.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in the Travel Industry to join our busy Guest Services department as an Administrator.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks whilst answering a high volume of incoming calls from travel agents and direct guests providing excellent customer service. You will communicate with internal departments as well as with our direct guests, travel agents and vessels by phone, email and letter.
You will prove you are:
- Consistently accurate displaying attention to detail
- Organised and can prioritise your workload
- Able to work to set and movable deadlines
- Able to multi task with ease
- Able to follow set procedures
- Computer literate with a proven ability to work with several different computer systems at the same time
You should possess:
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- An exceptional telephone manner
- A high service orientated approach
- Able to thrive under pressure.
- Extensive worldwide geographical knowledge
- Common sense
- Ability to show initiative
Proven administration and customer service experience is required. You must be willing to work overtime as required, including weekends on a rota basis.
Most important of all, you should be enthusiastic about the product and your personal development within this role, friendly, approachable, hardworking, flexible and enjoy working with other people.
Fred. Olsen offers a competitive package including pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, critical illness cover, discounted holidays and cruise concessions.
Competitive + Benefits
This job is located in Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines (Shore Based), Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Fred Olsen Travel
Fred. Olsen Travel offers worldwide holidays, cruises, city breaks, weddings & honeymoons, exhilarating adventures and much, much more. With a range of different specialisms providing online inspiration and high street travel agencies across East Anglia and th...