Roach Classics are offering a position for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player with good communication skills to join our busy workshop. We are a well respected business that is passionate about our clients and their cars.
The successful applicant will be required to perform vehicle servicing and repairs, fault diagnosis and defect rectification in line with manufacturer’s specifications. The ideal candidate will be adept and demonstrate competence to the high standard expected. They will have a strong ability to work unsupervised, work within time constraints and demonstrate computer literacy.
Main Activities of a Motor Vehicle Technician:
- Service and perform routine maintenance of vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Identify potential defects and worn components and liaise with clients for authorisation.
- Perform diagnostic checks and translate into repair schemes.
- Fabricate components, and perform minor body repairs and paint.
- Create job cards, estimates and invoices. Complete the transaction with the client.
- Work responsibly and adhere to all health and safety aspects, and company procedures.
City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 2 or 3
Full UK driving licence.
To apply, please forward a current CV and covering letter FAO Andrew to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is located in Acton, Sudbury, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Roach Classics
Roach Classics is an independent Jaguar specialists with over 15 years experience in the maintenance and restoration of classic cars, our speciality lies in all Jaguars, old and new, and we pride ourselves on our reputation to date and for the future. Founded....