Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group based in the centre of Ipswich. In 2017 we have collected no less than six business awards, including Business of the Year, The Youth Pledge and Large Business at the EADT Business Awards and Best Client Service, Best Public/Third Sector Agency and Best Temporary Agency at the national Recruiter Awards.
Sanctuary Personnel is looking for a Vendor Account Manager to work from our central Ipswich head office. We support our clients from across the UK, such as local authorities, the NHS and major charities to recruit health, social care and criminal justice practitioners.
Maintaining regular contact with Account Coordinators to ensure that all of their needs are being met. Liaising with Vendors to build relationships with Account Contacts at Vendor companies In particular, work duties include:
- Maintaining regular contact with Account Coordinators to ensure that all of their needs are being met
- Liaising with Vendors to build relationships with Account Contacts at Vendor companies
- Responsible for ensuring all vendor submissions are made as efficiently and accurately as possible
- Monitoring all Vendor Managed Service web portals and emails for any new job releases (including some out of hours)
- Emailing out new Vacancies to consultants
- Submitting candidates through appropriate web portals
- Arranging interviews for candidates when necessary
- Liaising with Admin to make sure candidates are compliant prior to submissions
- Ensuring that sales support staff adhere to all legal recruitment requirements or client driven admin
- Arranging placements with in house consultants and managed service coordinator
- Chasing managed vendors for feedback on submissions made or interviews which have taken place
- Working out of hours to ensure all jobs are sent round to in house consultants
- Resourcing candidates to build relationships and develop loyalty
- Monitoring candidates when placed, providing an employer's service
The ideal candidate:
- Professional, customer-focused approach
- Quick to learn new systems
- Desirable Criteria
- Familiarity with CRM systems similar to ITRIS
- Experience gained within a Recruitment environment
For Further details, use the apply button below.
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
About Sanctuary (Personnel) Apprenticeship Academy
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning recruitment company based in Ipswich town centre delivering health, social care and criminal justice professionals to employers throughout the UK. Our company is a supporter of the ‘Youth Pledge’ and part of the ‘Moveme...