Video ApprenticeNorwich City Football Club Plc (From National Apprenticeships Site)
37.5 Hours per Week, 5 of 7 days as agreed, including matchdays. Required to attend both home and away matches. The equivalent of 1 day (7.5 hours) of the working week will be allocated for training. 60 minute unpaid lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2018
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Norwich City Football Club are looking to recruit a Video Apprentice to assist the Head of Video Production in all areas of video production and digital media across the Club. Covering all platforms from social media to Club Partners, helping to deliver high quality content whilst offering a professional approach to day to day tasks.
- Learn the full duties of a Video Producer role throughout Apprenticeship.
- Assist in populating content across all of the Club channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Film and edit press conferences.
- Assist in two camera shoots.
- Produce match highlights for home and away games and post-match interviews.
- Compile an offline edit to a high standard for the Head of Video Production to online.
- Analyse video content statistics across all Club channels.
Away matchday duties:
- Filming behind the scenes of team arrival.
- Undertake other match day duties as requested by the Head of Video Production.
- Facebook Live of team warm up (ad-hoc).
- In play logging of game to enable you to produce matchday highlights.
Home matchday duties:
- Head of Video Production to set tasks for Video Apprentice on a match by match basis.
You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Club reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out, or for which you will be trained.
Relevant professional, ethical and health and safety standards apply to this role
You will be required to travel regularly between Carrow Road and Colney Training Centre so a full driving licence is essential (as the driving is shared between the team).
- A-Level or BTEC, or equivalents, in Media Studies, Photography, Film or another creative subject.
- Basic editing knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro (training will be given to enhance knowledge).
- Understanding the basics of camera operation – FS7, Canon DSLR, HDV cameras.
- Good understanding of audio mixing and colour grading.
- Maintaining a good level of organisation in terms of equipment and video assets; ensuring footage is archived and file structure organised on a weekly basis.
- Being able to contribute creatively to projects.
- High level of concentration required.
- Full clean driving licence due to travelling between two sites.
- Adobe After Effects (static and motion graphics).
- Conduct their duties to a high standard; be organised and able to meet set deadlines.
- They will strive for excellence within their work and demonstrate attention to detail.
For full details, use the Apply Now button below to visit findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
This job is located in Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.